Wednesday, September 24, 2008

one last chance...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
well apparently the issue that i blog about this past month has come to a climaks...apparently the person that i blog about thinks he can talk about me but using his friends blog(please man)...that person thinks i have a big ego but in truth that person ego is well the only ego that exist and its huge...thinking that the problem start when he purposely...i repeat purposely spill air kelapa in my car(i mean what??)...its like children under the age of 5 who figure out that the stupid way of doing stupid things is to sabotage other people's belongings...the problem starts..need i remind the readers again is when i went to kl from segamat and then went back to segamat on the same day..not when that person spill air kepala in my car..that person suddenly refuse to talk to me...if i ask question, he would only tell other people to tell it me(what a joke)...i mean its my right...my money..my car that got me to kl and back..and also prayers to god.not anyone else..not that person..he couldn't even pay the house rent on time but brag about wanting to buy expensive clothing...so where the hell im going is my business..DONT INTERFERE...my parents have given me the rights to go anywhere when im in campus...WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME I CANT GO ANYWHERE??and whoever i want to tell it to thats my choice...my decision....i dont trouble u..u dont trouble me...and apparently your demanding, manipulative and like one of my friends said...sedition attitude has been noticed by other people before i notice it..and i thank god for showing me who you really are this sem...well it seems another person who like manipulation and betrayal has become your friends(aint it ironic)..i remember you were bad mouthing that person just last sem...now that person has become your friend(wow..shocker there)...apparently what that person says are all lies..even the friends of the lover of that person knows that the true form of that person...anyway i hope u realize ur mistake and make an apology to all of us..not just me but all of you friends who helped you this past few sem...all of us are in one mind to say to u that if you dont change your ways then well its sayonara to u buster...

2 comments:

arifrusli said...

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME I CANT GO ANYWHERE??"

- ex-wife perhaps?? LOL!

the process of demutualisation is nearly done. Hope it can be done A.S.A.P

p/s : it is very LAME to use other people's blog to express feelings.

Anonymous said...

go go go faris..!

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket