Saturday, April 25, 2009

i fear for my family and me...

Saturday, April 25, 2009
at 3.00 am today..my house security system suddenly went off on its own..i thought it was my parent accidently touch the sensitive area which detects even a minor vibration...however when i went out of my room to check it out...i found out that my parent were sound asleep...and then i remember all the breakins stories in the news paper...and those that happened in my neighbourhood...and i fear for my family and myself...is it not so disturbing to the authorities to hear breakins and murder due to that?? or are they too caught up with political games??..i dread the day when if we were force to a breaking point with personal safety..that a law on owning a gun is passed in this country...when that happens...all hell will break loose...just like in the US..children as young as 10 years old know how to use a gun...lets pray that does not happened..and lets hope we find a solution for this problem soon before its too late...

No comments:

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket