Friday, May 29, 2009

finally...my new blackberry storm...

Friday, May 29, 2009
i finally made up my mind to trade my Sony Ericsson P1i handphone after it became a nuisance up on me when i was calling my friend. the phone screen suddenly froze with the dial tone still being heard. i was force to restart the phone which took about 5 minute.

After that it was the last straw. i made up my mind to change to a new one. that when the celcom ad came to my view and it was showing the new blackberry storm. i was captivated for a sec or two. then yesterday i went with a friend to Low Yat and asked around for the reasonable price.

in the end i got to trade for my more than 1 year old P1i for RM420 and the rest is history. here's some pic of my new blackberry...and owh yeah it was a bit tricky to operate it at first but at the end it was cool. here's some pic of my blackberry...










but....why on earth does it not have a wireless excess..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

wénkt said...

ive got Storm & Bold (from someone).

Storm best sbb touch screen, tapitakder wifi

Bold mmg sesuai lah.. kalau time emo skit, pakai bold. time social, pakai iphone balik.

apapun, stormku tersadai sbb xde wifi

arifrusli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket