Monday, May 10, 2010

After the exam! one year has past since the end and beginning of a chapter

Monday, May 10, 2010
i have put off blogging for a long time due to the fact that i want to focus on my studies. Anyway, it has been a more than a week since my final exam for my 2nd semester in University Malaya. Which marks the end of the 1st year in University Malaya.
Gosh it has been a year since my last class in UiTM Segamat and also the day i was accepted into University Malaya. All those sweet and bitter memories still hung in my mind just like the smell of curry being cook in the middle of the day, the aroma lingers in the air making you hungry for more.
The fights,disagreements and laughter that i share with my friends are like precious ornaments that you are scared to move, afraid that it will break. Unmovable, it collects dust until finally, it is forgotten just like everything else.
i guess what i am trying to say is, you always take for granted the things you have. That sounds a little cliche, but that is the perfect expression for this.
i always think that there is always tomorrow to talk with my friends, to hangout with them or study with them. But who says tomorrow is waiting for you? you could be sick at the end of the day and tomorrow be bed ridden for the rest of the day. therefore, where is the tomorrow?the next thing you know, it is the end of the semester and you are waving goodbye through the tinted windows of a car, wishing that you could rewind everything and correct every mistakes. but alas, it is only in the fragment of your imagination, like a scratch on the surface of a glass.
But that is the natural thing for a human to feel, reminiscing the lost time and memories. that is what makes a human, human.
Anyway, all i can do in this stage of my life is to move on and make the best possible outcome for myself by not repeating the same mistakes. Can i do that? only time will tell. I also urge all of my friends to make the best of their life also. ikiteimasu my friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those memory was still fresh in my mind..
i hope for the best for you faris

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket