Saturday, January 3, 2009

its the final sem...give me strength...

Saturday, January 3, 2009
so this is it everybody...the final sem...i hope i can finish this sem with the biggest achievement i can obtain...and i hope i can continue my degree in KL...im tired of the journey to return home every weekend..so tired...and lets hope that the people i meet after this are more mature and will cherish their friendship....i met some of the most wonderful friends here and some that are not..it has taught me much about people..and how i should trust them...so now im going to journey into a more broader world..i hope that these past experiences has taught me well to survive in this new world..and i hope that my friends will never forget me as i will not forget them...to my friends..i wish u guys well in whatever u want to achieve...maybe someday we'll all meet and have a laugh at all the stupid things we done..like for example going overnight to melaka and nearly gotten ourselves robbed by a bunch of punks..ehhehee...well see you guys someday.. :)

3 comments:

Naozu said...

all the best then.. =)

Anonymous said...

gud luck faris...
i never forget u
my bestest friends....

arifrusli said...

haha.. good luck~ let's deal with this final semester with the best of us! 4 flat jgn lupe hehe.

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket