Tuesday, February 16, 2010

telco..telco...telco

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
my celcom BIS has created problem ever since i subscribe to it last year....i mean at first it wasnt that serious..but now i have had enough.
the BIS system keeps disconnecting...slow download...and above all...it is expensive...they charge me RM151 month for the BIS and for what?? slow internet service??? that amount didnt total up with my calls and smses....the only good thing about Celcom is that they gave out discounts for their executive plan subscribers....depending on the the plan and amount of usage...however, i know for a fact that they will someday write off the discount and therefore i need to know how is other telco package and their service??
i am looking into Maxis plans and packages and doing the math on how much should i be charge by the end of the month if i switch to Maxis. the only thing that worries me is that, there are hidden charges being induced upon me once I've subscribe to the package. Just like Celcom, they told me that the price was RM68 for the BIS. they forgot to mention the extra RM83 for other charges....
can someone tell me how Maxis package works???it will be really helpful to me...

No comments:

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket