Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bye bye civic

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Well this is a great start to my 3rd semester in University Malaya. It was the day where every muslim in the country waiting for but it is also the day that thugs and vile scums took advantage. The first day of puasa my car was stolen. Yes you heard me...stolen!
I thought it would be a normal day for me to wake up and go to class as usual on a Wednesday. Since it was the 1st day of puasa, i was sort of excited to go to class. I woke up to the sound of my handphone ringing. I look at the caller id and it says mum's driver. I thought that the driver or pakcik as i always call him, wanted to give me some files for my mother. However it struck me as odd when he ask whether i am at class. When i told him i was in the room upstairs, he sounded shock and told me the gate was open and the car was gone. With the state of just woken up from my sleep i could not comprehend what he is saying so i rush downstairs and when i open the front doors....there was nothing there. Its like when your ready to go on stage and when the curtain was drawn, there is no one there. I honestly thought someone was pranking me or something and that i would receive a call saying that my car is being drove around by a bunch of crazy friends. But that wasnt the case. It is really gone. I havent had the car for one year and it was stolen. So after i settle everything i told my mum, who is in the hospital due to complications with her chemotherapy, that my car was stolen. And yes she also didnt believe it at first. Then she told my dad and they told me it was meant to happen and that was a test from Allah S.W.T which will present in benefits we cannot see. So i didnt get to go to class for the rest of the day and i skipped the class for the next day because i was not in the mood. So there you go, my own adventure.

Fyi-i was alone when they took the car so yeah i am grateful they did not get inside the house

No comments:

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket