Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the crisis begins....bambambam...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008
well its been awhile since i my last entry...i been busy tending to my family needs that i completely didnt have time to blog...this year has proven to be quite a challenge for my physical and mental capacity...it started with my mum cancer making a comeback..after that everything just went downhill...my recent behaviour shift didnt make things easier...anyway that was the jist of the problems that has yet to come...starting this sem i've told u guys out there that i have to stay outside of campus...and well apparently everything is a disaster..first it started with the my friends parents complaining the house that i've rent is far..well i thats true i dont deny that..but where else could u find a 2 storey house that cost about RM400 a month..and well since i hate crowded places this house is a perfect choice...just the distance..but hey this is nothing compare to the real life..some people live in seremban and work in kl..they face it with sheer determination and thats what im gonna do..im gonna get dl back this sem insyaallah..and finish my diploma without regrets and get the hell out of segamat..well lets hope my will is strong enough to face the problems since 3 of my best friends are applying for college and leaving the house..well all the best to all of u guys out there...lets end this year with a really spectacular show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will get through it...
dun worry...
hope everythin will run smoothly for u...frenz...

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket