Monday, July 21, 2008

wow...this is gonna be a tough sem

Monday, July 21, 2008
well i guess its too early to say this but from the looks of it this sem is gonna be the toughest sem i've ever face..yet...with me living outside of campus and all..i guess its kinda hard to have group discussion where as i have fellow team mates inside the campus..so i have to go back home get changed come back to the campus and start having the discussion quickly because the administration only allow the NR(non resident)student to stay back until 10.30..well thats a bummer cuz sometimes our discussion need more time to plan...i guess thats what makes me reluctant to live outside of campus cuz when i dont have enough information i cant meet my fellow team mates to discuss..well i hope this doesnt demotivate me to do the best...anyway i pity my team mates cuz they have to wait for me and they cant discuss with me if they dont know anything...sorry u guys..i hope next sem i can apply for college and get it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm...
apologize accepted under 1 simple condition...
i want my mini cooper...

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket