Monday, February 9, 2009

have faith my friends...

Monday, February 9, 2009
this week was hell for most of us....we didnt have any percentage of work done for our viva's industry analysis...on top of that we had our viva seminar last weekend which throws everything into a pandemonium catastrophy situation (which means we're in a hell of a mess). I was at the verge of cracking up (hello tanjung rambutan) and some of us was so stress out they just gave out. I was so disturbed and a bit down when Arif told me that one of my best friends just shed her/his frustration ( dont tell anyone who it is k guys.. ;) ). I know how u feel...I mean with the law tests and everything....the pressure is starting to menace within our confidence and faith...i just hope that we can gather whats left of ourselves and continue foward...became a survivor people...cuz if you survive this..u can survive anything...go foward my friends..i always have your back...

No comments:

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket