Monday, February 23, 2009

withdraw RM 350 on saturday morning...by monday there is only RM 150..

Monday, February 23, 2009
this reduction of amount in my money has make me wonder the spending pattern that i always practiced. ok this is the event that i can recalled after i withdraw my money from Maybank...

  1. i went to Celcom centre in Segamat to settle my last month bill in which i post the story earlier. i found that it was only RM 114 instead of RM 300..(wheeeeeewww)...that saves my money (or so i thought)...that left me with RM 236.
  2. i went to a coffee shop in Segamat and had my lunch while doing my assignment..i paid around RM 6.50 i think...
  3. then that night, me and the gang of dysfunctional people(wahahaha..sorry u guys just joking) went to Pasar Malam to buy our dinner..sort of...the pasar malam was in preparation to closed down...all thanks to azni(ehehehhe...sorry..tulah nk pg lepas maghrib lg...) anyway spend around RM 2 there...
  4. after that we went to a local shop near the Dataran Segamat...that place has the most reasonable price in whole of Segamat...for now...i ordered tomyam, a plate of chicken and lai chi kang...that cost me RM 10 only...
i guess that is as far as i can remember...there is other small purchases here and there but nothing expensive...so how come im left with RM 150??..within 2 days i spend RM 86...could it be that my monetary management is bad or it just that everything is expensive with the ongoing world recession??...well i hope i can find the answer soon cuz if this is how things are going im afraid i wont survive when i start working...

No comments:

 
farisabd © 2008. Design by Pocket